10 Interesting Facts About Hong Kong:
1. Hong Kong consists of several islands including the Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories and other small islands.
2. Chinese, English and Cantonese are the main languages in Hong Kong.
3. Hong Kong has the largest number of skyscrapers in the world.
4. There are over 7 million people living in Hong Kong.
5. Hong Kong has a total area of 426 square mile.
6. The word ‘Hong Kong’ means Fragrant Harbour in Cantonese.
7. The Hong Kong Dollar is one of the most traded currency in the world.
8. Life expectancies in Hong Kong are one of the highest in the world.
9. Legendary martial artist Bruce Lee grew up in Hong Kong.
10. The Hong Kong International Airport is considered one of the busiest airport in the world.