10 Interesting Facts About Berlin
1. Berlin has about 180 museums and collections.
2. There are 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in this city – Museum Island, Prussian castles and gardens.
3. The famous currywurst was invented in Berlin in 1949.
4. The tallest building is the Television Tower which stands 368 meters
5. The size of Berlin is 892 Kilometer squared (about nine times Paris).
6. The East Side Gallery is considered as the longest open air gallery in the world with a length of 1316 Kilometer.
7. Berlin is one of the largest cities in Europe.
8. The KICKZ shop in Berlin central holds the longest sneaker wall in the world.
9. Berlin has over 1500+ bridges, that’s more than Venice which has 409.
10. The KaDeWe Berlin is the largest department store in continental Europe.