10 Interesting Facts About Oslo, Norway
1. Oslo is the capital and largest city of Norway, there are over 600,000 people in this city.
2. The Frogner Park is the world’s largest sculpture park located in Oslo. There are over 212 sculptures made by only a single artist.
3. The Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony takes place in Oslo.
4. Oslo has an area of 175 square miles.
5. Oslo is the one of the most expensive city to live in the world.
6. The famous ‘Scream’ painting can be found at the Munch Museum in Oslo.
7. Oslo has been the capital of Norway since 1814.
8. There’s a Viking ship museum in Oslo that holds many fully intact ships on display.
9. The Royal Palace is located at Karl Johans gate in Oslo.
10. Oslo Opera house is the largest cultural building in Norway. It’s located at near the central station.