10 Interesting Facts About Paris
1. Paris has a population of over 12 million in the metro area.
2. Paris has a city area of 105.4 kilometer squared.
3. The word Paris originated from Parisii, the early tribe inhabitants of Paris.
4. Luxury brands like Hermes, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton’s headquarters are located in Paris.
5. Over 50 hotels in Paris have a rating of 5 star, many of which are located at the city center.
6. The Eiffel Tower was constructed in 1889.
7. The most visited museum in the world is the Louvre Museum.
8. Paris is also known as the city of light.
9. Rome is the sister city of Paris.
10. Paris was named one of the world’s top destinations.