10 Interesting Facts About Singapore:
1. Singapore is a city-state and a country.
2. Singapore means lion city from the Malay word Singapura.
3. There are over 5.4 million people living in Singapore.
4. Singapore is one of the smallest countries in the world.
5. Vanda ‘Miss Joaquim’ is an orchid and Singapore’s national flower.
6. The Night Safari is the first night zoo in the world, and its located in Singapore.
7. The Marina Bay Sands is the second most expensive building in the world. Third is Resorts World Sentosa, also in Singapore.
8. Fountain of Wealth is the world’s largest fountain located at Suntec City mall in Singapore.
9. Singapore has an area of 718 Kilometer squared.
10. Singapore consists of the main island, and more than 60 other small islands.