10 Interesting Facts About Verona
1. Many sites of Verona have been a part of the UNESCO World Heritage since 2000.
2. There are over 265,000 people living in Verona.
3. William Shakespeare plays’ Romeo and Juliet, the Two Gentlemen of Verona, and The Taming of the Shrew were set in Verona.
4. The Verona Arena has 25,000 seats and considered the largest Roman stadium still use today.
5. Casa di Giulietta has the famous balcony from Romeo and Juliet.
6. Sant’ Anastacia is the largest church in Verona.
7. Verona has a total area of 206.63 Kilometers squared.
8. The Patron Saint of Verona is Saint Zeno.
9. Verona is located 105 Kilometers west of Venice.
10. Verona has been listed as one of the most beautiful cities in the world on many websites.
Have you been to Verona? Share us your story.
Pin for later: