London has been one of the top places to visit among travelers. From the historical buildings to the new architectures, there’s definitely a ton of things to do and see in London. Check out this list of 100 Awesome Things to do in London.
100 Awesome Things To Do In London
1. Ride the London Eye.
2. See the Horse Guards Parade.
3. Have a traditional afternoon tea at the Ritz Hotel.
4. Photograph the famous Big Ben clock tower.
5. Visit the Tower of London.
6. Cruise along the Thames River.
7. Tour London on a bike.
8. Window shopping at the Harrods in London.
9. Watch New Year’s Fireworks in London.
10. Visit the British Museum and see the Rosetta Stone.
11. Check out the specialty shops at the Covent Market.
12. Learn more about the natural world at the Natural History Museum.
13. Tour the Sherlock Holmes Museum.
14. Try different teas at Fortnum and Mason.
15. Find the Statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus.
16. Stroll through the Regent’s Park gardens.
17. See over 650 animal species at the London Zoo.
18. Walk around the St. James’s Park.
19. Visit the St. Paul’s Cathedral.
20. Take a photo of the Palace of Westminster from a distance.
21. Watch a show at the Royal Albert Hall.
22. Discover different art exhibits and displays at the National Gallery London.
23. Ride a black cab taxi.
24. Eat Indian food. London definitely has many fantastic Indian restaurants.
25. Find the London Bridge.
26. Get to see a tennis tournament at the Wimbledon.
27. Visit one of the most famous churches in the world, Westminster Abbey.
28. See the changing of the guards at the Buckingham Palace.
29. Look for the iconic Shard building.
30. Take a tour at the Kensington Palace.
31. Visit the largest Lego store in the world in Leicester Square.
32. Leisurely walk through the Hyde Park.
33. Learn more about science and innovation at the Science Museum.
34. Check out the Museum of London. It’s free to visit.
35. Take a photo of the Nelson’s Column in Trafalgar Square.
36. Look at the different portrait collections at the National Portrait Gallery. It is also free to visit.
37. Eat fish and chips.
38. Visit the Queen’s Gallery and see the different Royal painting collections.
39. Watch a performance at the Royal Opera House.
40. Learn more about marine life at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
41. Take pictures with the iconic red telephone box.
42. Ride the tube (London Underground public transit).
43. Check out the largest museum of decorative arts and design at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
44. Go during the Christmas season and visit the different Christmas markets.
45. Walk through the famous Beatles Crosswalk at the Abbey Road Crossing.
46. See the Monument to the Great Fire of London.
47. Take a guided tour at the Shakespeare’s globe.
48. A fun walk through the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. This is the largest UNESCO World Heritage Site in London.
49. Cross the Millenium Bridge London.
50. Look for trendy items at the Camden Market.
51. See the Ruben’s ceiling at the Banqueting house.
52. Check out waterside cafes at Little Venice.
53. Book a walking tour to learn more about London.
54. Discover artworks at Tate Modern art gallery.
55. Photo session at the Platform 9 3/4 in King’s Cross.
56. Marvel at the beautiful Kyoto Garden in Holland Park.
57. During the winter season, ice skate at the Canary Wharf.
58. See the popular Nelson’s Ship in a bottle at the National Maritime Museum.
59. Try an authentic curry restaurant at the Brick Lane.
60. Stand and take a photo on the Prime Meridian Line at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich.
61. Eat a Full English breakfast.
62. Take pictures with your favorite celebrity wax replicas at Madame Tussauds.
63. Visit the Wallace Collection to see magnificent art collections.
64. Try out a Room Escape game.
65. See 360 degrees of London at the Sky Garden.
66. Go on a group tour pub crawl at night.
67. Send a postcard from London to your friends and family.
68. Visit the Portobello Market and see all kinds of antique items.
69. Hang out and eat at the Pop Brixton.
70. Coffee break at the Monmouth coffee.
71. Keep an eye for colorful London street art.
72. Notting Hill Film tour.
73. Take a photo of the Gherkin from a distance. The Gherkin is an iconic tower with a unique structure.
74. Try out a plate of pie and mash.
75. Ride a double-decker bus going to the Tower Bridge.
76. See the different Harry Potter film locations in London.
77. Have a quiet moment at the St. Dunstan in the East.
78. Admire the beautiful Royal Courts of Justice architecture.
79. See the Crossrail Place Roof Garden.
80. Travel to and from London at the St. Pancras International railway station.
81. Window shopping at the Regent Street.
82. Visit the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain.
83. See vintage toy collections at the Pollock’s Toy Museum.
84. Go to a summer music festival.
85. Check out the London wall, an old Roman ruin.
86. Take a break and enjoy the view at the Primrose Hill.
87. See the Clink Museum, one of the oldest prisons in England.
88. Browse around the boutique shops in King’s Road.
89. Find the Shakespeare monument at the Leicester Square.
90. Visit the Alexandra Palace for a panoramic view of London.
91. Shopping at the Oxford Street.
92. See the film locations for Doctor Who.
93. Check out the Golden Hinde, an English ship that went around the globe in the late 1500’s.
94. Take photos of street art at the Leake Street Tunnel.
95. Eat scones and clotted cream.
96. Try different kinds of food at the Borough Market.
97. Visit the M&M’s world in London.
98. See a panorama of London from the tallest tunnel slide, the Arcelormittal Orbit.
99. Tour London at night.
100. Visit the Warner Brothers Studio Tour ‘The Making of Harry Potter’. It’s located just 20 miles from London.
Have you been to London before? Share us your story.