Brussels, the capital city of Belgium. Also known as the ‘Heart of Europe’ since its the capital of the European Union and headquarters of NATO. So far I have visited this beautiful city four times and whenever I visit, it has always been fun and lots of food feasting. I hope these tips I am about to share will help you when you visit Brussels.
12 Fun things to do while in Brussels
1. Find the Manneken Pis – the little boy ‘pee’ fountain.
2. Also, find the Jeanneke Pis, the girl version of Manneken Pis.
3. Take photos next to miniature European landmarks in the Mini Europe.
4. Locate the different comic wall art around Brussels (13 total).
5. Order Belgian fries with mayo.
6. Visit the MOOF, Museum of Original Figurines.
7. Try the Obelix burger at the Comics Cafe.
8. Sample different Belgian chocolates around the Town Hall.
9. Admire the cool Atomium from a distance.
10. Eat a freshly made waffle while walking around the Grand Place.
11. Try the Speculoos (Belgian cookie).
12. See the Belgian Comic Strip Center.
Have you been to Brussels before? Share us your story.