What’s the special item that you always bring when you travel (well, aside from your passport)? Almost all the time, I usually bring my toy figurines. I have always enjoyed taking photos of my travel buddies in different places. Sometimes it’s quite difficult to take a photo of yourself, instead a cute traveling toy is the there to photograph.
Being a fan of traveling toys, I went online to search for the most awesome traveling toys. Fortunately, I was granted to use these photos on this post (yay!). After checking out these photos, you’ll understand why having a traveling toy rocks!
1. Madoka Kaname: at the Otome Pass Gotemba, Shizuoka Japan
2. Robots after all: at the Louvre in Paris, France
3. icoToys: at Interlaken, Switzerland
4. August & Frederik: at the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California
5. Dexter: visiting the Shwedagon pagoda in Yangon, Myanmar
6. Chibi: at Mini Europe in Brussels, Belgium
7. Nube: at the Louvre with Monalisa in Paris, France
8. Mienshao: at the Oumi Jingu Shrine in Otsu Shiga Japan
9. Batman-Domo: at Cap Spartel in Tangier, Morocco
10. Bernard et Prosper: visit Beuvron en Auge in France
11. Pandina (&Silvia): at St. Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow, Russia
12. Hello Kitty: in Alfama Lisbon, Portugal
13. Jane: at the Chateau de Chamerolles, France
14. Erice: at Castello di Venere in Sicily, Italy
15. Aiko: in Prague, Czech Republic
And there’s the list! Hopefully, you have enjoyed viewing these awesome traveling toys. Please share your comments below.