1. January – visiting Switzerland and hiking at the Jungfrau summits
2. February – Fasching day in Germany, a carnival festival held every February in Dusseldorf, Cologne and Mainz.
3. March – first city that I visited in Spain was Madrid. I totally fell in love with the food and lifestyle.
4. April – Since I had a free time during April, I went back to Japan. I went shopping, sight seeing and visiting my friends.
5. May – My family visited and we went on a cruise in the Baltic Sea via Norwegian.
6. June – Johannisnacht in Mainz, a major festival with over 500,000 visitors.
7. Spain and France – visited Mallorca for their beaches, and went to Paris for the Japanese Expo convention.
8. August – Gamescom in Dusseldorf
9. September – a quick trip to see Brussels and Brugges in Belgium
10. October – My cousins came to visit and we went to Oktoberfest in Munich. And we visited Amsterdam as well.
11. November – Prague was one of the cities I didn’t plan to go this year, but I was glad that I went to see it. I want to go back there again soon. Also, for Thanksgiving, I went back to the USA to see my family and Black Friday shopping.
12. December – Visited lots of Christmas markets around town here in Germany – Mainz, Wiesbaden, Rudesheim and Dusseldorf.
This 2012 has been the year in my entire life where I have done the most traveling so far. I can’t wait to see what 2013 has for me, I do have tons of traveling plans set already for next year and I am excited. I realized that life is too short to be in one corner and not seeing lots of beautiful things around the world. I am quite fortunate to be given this opportunity to travel. And I am so blessed to have all my friends and family in my life to support and take care of me all the time.
Happy New Year!