Japan, a country known for its modern and ancient traditions. Many tourists are drawn to visit Japan because of its culture, food, nature and uniqueness. There are plenty of things to see and do in this country. Here’s a list we’ve created of the best things to do in Japan.
25 Best Things To Do In Japan
1. Get to see a good view of Mount Fuji.
2. Early morning hike going up to the top of Fushimi Inari shrine.
3. Walk around the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
4. Visit the Senso-ji temple in Asakusa.
5. Eat some sushi at the Tsukiji Fish Market.
6. Photograph the famous Kiyomizu-dera temple from a distance.
7. Enjoy a full day at the Tokyo Disney Sea.
8. Take a walk through the Bamboo Forest in Arashiyama.
9. See the Itsukushima Shrine in Hiroshima.
10. Visit the Himeji castle.
11. Day at the beach in Okinawa.
12. Eat Okonomiyaki (Japanese savory pancake).
13. Photograph the Tokyo tower at night.
14. See the deers in Nara Park.
15. Ride the Shinkansen (bullet train).
16. Stay at a Ryokan overnight. A Ryokan is a traditional Japanese inn.
17. Visit the Osaka Castle.
18. Try the different street foods in Dotonbori Osaka.
19. See a sumo match.
20. Relax at an Onsen (Japanese hot spring).
21. Try Kaiseki, a traditional and fancy Japanese course menu.
22. Visit the Kinkakuji temple (Golden Pavilion).
23. Experience the snow festival in Hokkaido.
24. Shop at the 100 Yen stores.
25. Participate in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
Check out the 100 Things To do in Tokyo.
Have you been to Japan before? Share us your story.