Bucharest is the capital city of Romania. This city is also known as the ‘little Paris’ because of its similarly beautiful architectures. When I had a chance to visit this city, the first thing I noticed were the elegantly designed buildings. It was also my first time visiting Bucharest (as well as the country of Romania), and I had a great time exploring the city. Here are some recommendations on things to do when in Bucharest.
4 Things to do in Bucharest:
1. Visit the National Museum of Art of Romania.
2. Walk along the famous Victoriei Avenue.
3. Try the local pastries (we tried some at a bakery called ‘Gigi’).
4. Coffee and cake break at the Boutique Restaurant Chocolat.
Also, check out these nearby places to visit (2 hour drive):
– Bran Castle (Dracula’s Castle)
– Pele’s Castle
Have you been to Bucharest? Share us your story.