Alice in a Fantasy Land is part of the Alice in Wonderland themed restaurants by Diamond Dining. This particular restaurant is located not in Tokyo, but in Osaka. At the entrance of the restaurant you will find a giant black book (Alice in Wonderland) that acts like a door that will lead you to the main dining. According to their website, this design was inspired from the sequel ‘Alice through the looking glass’.
At the main area, you can view the abstract and fantasy chandelier, it seems to be a perfect fit for a fairytale-themed restaurant. This restaurant can accommodate up to 71 seats, and 12 private rooms available.
Check out the photos:
Many of the food served in this restaurant (as well as the other Alice in Wonderland restaurants) have a fun and quirky decorations.
Special thanks to Diamond Dining for these lovely photos of Alice in a Fantasy Land.
– Website: http://www.alice-restaurant.com/genso
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ALICEinaFantasy
– Hours: Monday – Sunday 11:00 – 15:00, 17:00 – 23:30
– How to get there: 1 minute walk from Hankyu (Umeda Station), 3 minute walk Midosuji Subway (Umeda Station), 5 minute walk from JR (Osaka Station)
– Location: 530-0012 Osaka-shi, Osaka, Kita-ku, 1-8-1 Shibata D.D. House 1F
Expedia.com - See flights, bundle deals and more on Expedia.com, an online travel website for airline tickets, rental cars, cruises and vacations.
Hotels.com - A leading website for booking hotel rooms. Compare hotels with guest reviews to find the right room.
TripAdvisor.com - Find more city guides and reviews with TripAdvisor.com, the largest travel site for planning and booking trips.