The Alice in Fantasy Book restaurant (or Alice in a Picture Book) is part of the Alice in Wonderland themed restaurants located in Japan. And this restaurant is located in Shinjuku. This restaurant features many different seating Alice themes such as: Masquerade eternal, Jewelry Box, Gondola of the Frame, and Forest Encounter Mirror.
Photo above shows the (Right to Left): Forest Encounter Mirror, Gondola of the Frame, and Masquerade Eternal seating.
Description of seating themes in Alice in Fantasy:
– Masquerade Eternal Main Hall – A large table for up to 12 people and has a wonderful view of the magnificent chandelier.
– Masquerade Eternal Box seat – Located at the main hall, a sofa seat with beautiful Queen Alice wall design and vibrant decorations.
– Jewelry Box – A semi-private room for up to 16 people. This seat has a colorful floral wall art and a cute chandelier.
– Gondola of the Frame – Another semi private room for up to 4 people, surrounded by mirrors and chandeliers.
– Forest Encounter Mirror 1 – Glass silhouette with a drawn Alice, seating up to 12 people.
– Forest Encounter Mirror 2 – A cool and fun glass decoration, for 2 persons only.
Many of the food served in Alice in Fantasy Book (as well as the other Alice in Wonderland themed restaurants) have a fun and cute decorations.
Special thanks to Diamond Dining for these lovely photos of Alice in a Fantasy Land.
– Website: http://www.alice-restaurant.com/ehon/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AliceinPicturebook
– Hours: Monday – Friday 17:00 – 23:30, Saturday – Sunday 16:00 – 23:30
– Location: T-Wing Building B2, 1-6-2 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0021