France, a top destination among travelers. The capital city Paris has been at the top of the most visited cities in the world. France is known for its history, culture, food, fashion and so much more. Check out our France Travel Bucket List.
20 France Travel Bucket List
1. See the Eiffel Tower’s illumination at night.
2. Visit the Louvre Museum and check out the famous Mona Lisa painting.
3. Bike around Ile de Re.
4. Photograph the Lavender fields in Provence.
5. Stay at a beach resort in the French Riviera.
6. Leisurely walk through the Jardin du Luxembourg park.
7. See the Chateau de Chambord.
8. Window shopping at Champs-Elysees.
9. Visit the Palace of Versailles.
10. Ride the Ratatouille attraction in Disneyland Paris.
11. Take a boat ride on the Seine river cruising along the famous Paris Landmarks.
12. Go inside the Notre Dame de Paris gothic style church.
13. See the Christmas market in Strasbourg.
14. Take a picture of Pont du Gard, a popular bridge built in the ancient Roman times.
15. Have a cafe gourmand. This is a selection of desserts with an espresso.
16. Discover beautiful art collections at the Musee d’Orsay.
17. Tour the Mont Saint Michel island in Normandy.
18. Eat the famous french macarons.
19. Visit the beautiful region of Bordeaux.
20. See the river canyon of Verdon Gorge.
Have you been to France before? Share your story.