Budapest is the capital city of Hungary. I have always wanted to visit Budapest and recently I got a chance to visit this city. The city has really beautiful architectures, buildings, and scenery. Many travel guides have named this city as one of ‘world’s best city’ and ‘places to live in Europe’. It’s no wonder why many travelers visit this city. Here are some recommendations of things to do when in Budapest.
The 9 Fun things to do in Budapest:
1. Walk across the famous Chain Bridge.
2. Enjoy the view of the Hungarian Parliament Building at night.
3. Stroll around the Fisherman’s Bastion – see the neo Gothic style terrace.
4. Take the funicular rail that goes up to Buda Castle.
5. See the iconic statues at the Heroes’ Square.
6. Afternoon coffee break at the Book Cafe. This cafe has been rated one of the most beautiful cafes in the world.
7. Check out the Great Market Hall for souvenirs, foods, and other things.
8. Visit the Vaci Street – famous street for shopping, cafes and restaurants.
9. Tour the Budapest Opera House to learn more about its history and beautiful neo Renaissance architecture.
Have you been to Budapest? Share us your story.