Osaka is located in the Kansai region of Japan. This city is famous for its variety of delicious foods. Here’s a list of fun things to do while in Osaka.
11 Fun Things To Do In Osaka:
1. Visit the Osaka Castle.
2. Look for cool fashion trends in Amerikamura.
3. Explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Japan.
4. Eat Okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki is a savory pancake-like dish.
5. Find the Glico running man board in Dotonbori.
6. View the city of Osaka from the Umeda Sky Building Observatory.
7. Check out the different shops in Shinsaibashi.
8. Learn more about marine life at the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.
9. Take a picture of the Tsutenkaku tower, a popular landmark in Osaka.
10. See the well-known Shitenno-ji Temple, one of the oldest temples in Japan.
11. Visit the CUPNOODLES Museum.
Have you been to Osaka before? Share your story.