Throughout Germany, there are so many sites to see, things to do and foods to try. This country has so much to offer for travelers. From the ancient castle ruins, fairy tale towns to the modern and hip cities.
Here are a few of our favorite Germany travel bucket list.
20 Germany Travel Bucket List
1. Visit all of the 16 states in Germany.
2. Wear a Dirndl/Lederhosen during Oktoberfest in Munich.
3. See the Cologne Gothic Cathedral.
4. Visit the ‘Sleeping Beauty’ inspiration castle Neuschwanstein in Bavaria.
5. Take a guided tour to the Heidelberg Castle.
6. Check out the Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg.
7. Eat Currywurst with fries in Berlin.
8. Walk through the beautiful English Garden.
9. Window shopping at the Kaufhaus des Westens (Kadewe).
10. Sightseeing at the Black Forest region and see the picturesque villages.
11. See the remains of the Berlin Wall.
12. Take a photo of the Brandenburg gate during sunrise.
13. Visit the Dresden Frauenkirche.
14. Stroll around the Marienplatz in Munich.
15. Drive through Germany’s fairy tale route starting from Hanau all the way to Bremen.
16. During Christmas season, visit the Christmas market in Nuremberg.
17. See the views of Berlin from the roof terrace of the Reichstag Building.
18. Wear a costume during Fasching (Carnival) celebration in Cologne.
19. Eat a Berliner doughnut in Berlin.
20. Visit Germany’s highest peak, Zugspitze.
Have you been to Germany before? Share us your story.
Pin for later: