At the entrance of Hilton Cologne. We stayed here during the Gamescom convention that was held in Koeln Messe. The website for this hotel location (here). There were a lot of the games exhibitor that stayed here as well.
(Funny brand for a snack bar – ‘CORNY’)
Pros & Cons staying at the Hilton Cologne. Overall grade: 7/10
- Very close to the Koelnmesse gamescom location. Only 1 stop from the train station which was also a walking distance from the hotel.
- Lots of good places to eat around the area
- As always, the pillows and comforters were soft and comfy.
- The wifi was so slow (I was just trying to access Facebook) and it took a while before it loads.
- We had to change rooms because our first room’s Air Conditioner was broken. At first the provided us with a fan but it was just too hot, we want our Air Conditioner.
- The parking was not free (unlike Dusseldorf’s and Mallorca’s Hilton).