Italy, one of the most traveled destination on earth. Throughout the entire country of Italy there’s so much things to do, places to see and foods to try. Here’s our favorite Italy Travel Bucket List.
20 Italy Travel Bucket List
1. Take a picture with the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
2. Tour the Colosseum in Rome, the largest amphitheater in the world.
3. Window shopping at the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan.
4. Visit the island of Capri.
5. Go inside the Florence Cathedral.
6. Order the Risotto alla Milanese at a restaurant in Milan.
7. Eat the famous Napoli Pizza in Naples.
8. Toss a coin at the Trevi Fountain.
9. See Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper painting in Milan.
10. Stay at one of the castellos in Tuscany.
11. Visit Casa di Giulietta in Verona.
12. Photograph the picturesque Cinque Terre.
13. Take a boat ride to see the different towns in Lake Como.
14. Sail through the Amalfi Coast.
15. See the Pantheon, an iconic building in Rome.
16. Walk around the Piazza San Marco.
17. Gondola ride at the Grand Canal in Venice.
18. Hiking in the Dolomites.
19. Explore the ancient city of Pompeii.
20. Visit Murano, a city known for glass-making.
– See the Sistine Chapel ceiling painting by Michelangelo in the Vatican.
– Walk around the city center of San Marino, a small country located in Italy.
Have you been to Italy before? Share your story.