During my visit at the Palace of Versailles, I was quite surprise to see a Laduree store inside. Laduree is a French bakery that is famous for their macarons. It is a very fancy store that also sells other pastries, souvenirs, scents, bags, and candles. And Laduree is one of my favorite shops ever. So, I decided to do a bit of shopping inside the store.
A while back, I remembered seeing a collaboration between Laduree and Hello Kitty. I didn’t get a chance to visit any of the stores that were selling the items until I visited the Versailles Laduree. It was definitely a happy day for me since I got to see many of the collaborations items. And I got a cute Hello Kitty x Laduree charm and some macarons as well.
Photos at the Laduree in Versailles Palace:
The Hello Kitty x Laduree Collaboration
– Website: http://en.chateauversailles.fr/homepage
– Laduree: https://www.laduree.com/en_fr/
– Reviews: TripAdvisor – Chateau de Versailles
– Price: Palace only ticket is 15 Euros
– Location: RP 834, 78008 Versailles, France