MILKBOY is a Japanese brand from Tokyo that has a cool and expressive style. This is a relative brand of MILK (the charming and cute fashion store). Many of the styles in MILKBOY have an edgy design and prints. Although the designs have a boy-ish style, lots women actually sport MILKBOY clothing.
While I was visiting the MILK shop, I also got a chance to see the MILKBOY store in Harajuku. The store is just behind MILK, and I got to see their latest clothing items as well as some special items. The shop has a modern appeal, it has a wooden-nature design furniture, and golden pipe decors. My favorite part of this shop is the fitting room, the door has stacks of wood align next to each other asymmetrically. It reminds me of an art exhibit in a modern art museum.
Photos Inside the MILKBOY store:
Recently they released a new collection ‘Donuts’, in this collection it features various donuts as well as some special characters ‘Donut Zombies’. These special characters ‘Donut Zombies’ are toy collaborations between MILKBOY and DUNE.
I also got a chance to visit their design room. This is were they have their upcoming items, designs and displays.
Here’s a sneak peek:
Again, many thanks to the MILK store staffs especially Mr. Shingo for their kindness, and for granting my request to take photos inside their shops.
– Website: http://www.milkboy.net/
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/milkboyharajuku
– Hours: Daily 11:00 – 20:00
– How to get there: Take the Tokyo Metro stop at Meijijingumae ‘Harajuku’ station. Cross the Omotesando street (going away from La Foret Building about 2 minute walk). The store is in the Meiji Dori street.
– Location: 6 Chome – 29 – 3 Jingumae Shibuya-ku, Tokyo