The Ritter Sport Bunte Schokowelt (or Ritter Sport Colorful Chocoworld) is the first Ritter Sport flagship store located in Berlin. This place consist of two levels, and has a very colorful decoration all around the store. There is also a Ritter Sport Museum located in Waldenbuch near Stuttgart.
What’s in the Ritter Sport Berlin?
1. Chocolate creation – you can mix and match different ingredients and create your own chocolate.
2. Chocolate shop – There are tons of different Ritter Sport chocolates available at this store. And they even have special edition chocolates.
3. Chocolate Workshop – Chocolate class for kids and teens.
4. Chocolate Exhibition – Learn more about the Ritter Sport Chocolate.
5. Cafe – There’s a cafe at the upper level, you can get different drinks, food and desserts.
Photos of Ritter Sport Berlin:
– Hours: Monday – Wednesday 10:00 – 19:00, Thursday – Saturday 10:00 – 20:00, Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
– Location: Franzosische Strasse 24, 10117 Berlin Mitte Germany