Spain is well known for its culture, food, art and architecture. It’s the birth place of many famous artists like Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Antoni Gaudi. There’s so much things to do and places to see in this country. Check out our Spain Travel Bucket List.
20 Spain Travel Bucket List:
1. Explore the artistic and unique Park Guell in Barcelona.
2. Eat the famous Paella Valenciana in Valencia.
3. Visit the iconic Alcazar of Seville, the Moorish royal palace.
4. Try different foods at the Market of San Miguel (Mercado San Miguel) in Madrid.
5. Drive along the Costa del Sol.
6. Stroll around the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona.
7. Watch a Flamenco show in the region of Andalusia.
8. See the beautiful fortress complex of Alhambra.
9. Yoga retreat in Ibiza.
10. Take a photo of the Sagrada Familia’s artistic ceiling.
11. Walk around the City of Arts and Sciences.
12. Try a variety of tapas. Tapas are dishes served in small portions.
13. Discover the many art exhibits of different artists at the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao. This museum is one of the biggest in Spain.
14. See the Royal Palace of Madrid.
15. Check out the artistic works of Pablo Picasso at the Picasso Museum in Barcelona.
16. Stay at a resort in Mallorca.
17. Attend the Las Fallas festival in Valencia.
18. Visit Plaza de Espana in Seville.
19. Take a day trip from Barcelona to visit Montserrat, a monastery located at the top of a mountain.
20. See the ancient Roman ruins in Merida.
Have you been to Spain before? Share your story.