Last year, I brought my cute little traveling toy, Starry, when I visited Tokyo. I took a couple of photos of Starry all around Tokyo. We went to so many landmarks, shops, and cool places I have never been before. I think its fun to bring a traveling toy to take photos since you can take pictures of places with a figurine making it a cute photo. The places we visited during our trip were – Harajuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Roppongi, Tama, Odaiba, Asakusa, and many others.
Check out the previous post: Starry’s Travel Adventures in Italy!
Here are some of the places we visited:
1. Starry at the front of Meiji Shrine
2. Starry somewhere in Ikebukuro
3. Starry at the Swallowtail Butler cafe
4. Starry at Tokyo City View
5. Starry near the Sanrio Puroland
6. Starry outside Diver City mall
7. Starry at the Asakusa Temple
8. Starry near the Rainbow Bridge
9. Starry at the Moomin House Cafe
10. Starry in Harajuku street
Stay tuned for more Starry’s traveling adventures.